Social Media is evolving fast. How can you keep up with all the options, platforms, and trends, much less know which ones are worth pursuing? Whether you’re new to digital marketing or a seasoned professional, this course will broaden your skill set and improve your ability to deliver real value for yourself, clients, and employers. Streaming video lessons, downloadable workbooks, and web-based quizzes and tests are all available online 24×7.
In this course you’ll learn: how to use each tool, how to decide which strategy is better for which type of campaign and what kind of business.
The course consists of the following sections:
1. Introduction to Social Media
2. Creating a Social Media Strategy
3. Understanding Paid, Earned, and Owned Social Media
4. Blogging For Business
5. Viral Marketing
6. Finding and Communicating with Your Influencers
7. Video and YouTube
8. YouTube Advertising
9. Social Networking and Facebook
10. Facebook Advertising
11. Microblogging and Twitter
12. Twitter Advertising
13. Online Reputation Management
14. Social Media Measurement
15. Marketing Through LinkedIn
16. Pinterest and Image Marketing
At the conclusion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from DM Consulting. This course also meets requirements for professional development and allows to take test for OMCP Certification.
Cours Cost – $ 999, Access to online trainings – 4 months, Hours – 45.
To learn more about these points as well as for registration on training write or call us.
Social Media Marketing Short Courses: