WHO SHOULD APPLY TO OMCA?
OMCA™ is a valuable entry-level certification for online marketing associates and entry-level practitioners. Perfect for managers, those just starting in digital marketing, or as a first step towards earning an OMCP certificate. OMCA certification is designed to prove conceptual knowledge of digital marketing and demonstrate foundational knowledge of generally accepted practices across multiple digital marketing disciplines.
- A passing score of 70% or greater on the OMCA Certification Test
- A secondary degree or equivalent (e.g., High School diploma or Associates degree)
- 600 hours experience online marketing OR proof of completion of an OMCP-Approved course within the six months prior to your application
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO OMCP?
OMCP is the industry’s premier certification for online marketing professionals who have completed extensive training from qualified providers. Designed for those with more extensive online marketing experience, the OMCP demonstrates a thorough knowledge of online marketing concepts and best practices across one or more digital marketing disciplines.
- A passing score on the OMCP Certification Test
- Experienced online marketers who have a commitment to ongoing professional development
In order to get ready for the OMCP exam you might need to get prepared.